Only P37,500 for a roundtrip fare from Manila to New York.

Only P37,500 for a roundtrip fare from Manila to New York. Travel period is from September 10, 2011 to December 15, 2011. (valued at P75,000)




Presented the Lovable Life in New York 

New York is busy with sweet devotee like me. The city has so much to present, chocolate Babka cakes, blueberry swirl cakes, rainbow cookies, cherry swirl and cheesecakes The sight of delicious New York cheesecakes, iced with yummy and smooth, flavored creams sprinkled with nuts, makes me not remember everything else. My feeling says I should look for better and delicious alternatives to my cookie desires. That’s one I love the most in staying New York. So what are you waiting for? Get this discount vouchers Philippines to save your money. CLICK HERE to avail and read more information.